|Blade size||7 IN|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
|Collection||Kramer Euroline Stainless Damascus|
DescriptionCreated with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Stainless Steel Damascus Collection features stainless steel blades made to his exacting standards, maximizing curves, balance and utility. Bob's design has an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food. Chopped food can easily be transported with this impressive, broad blade. The knives are hand-finished with a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans. Combined with the SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, the ice-hardened CRYODUR blades deliver scalpel-like sharpness, stay sharper longer and can withstand more sharpening over their lifespan. The SG2 super steel core is protected by an exceptionally beautiful 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern, which is complimented by a stunning black linen Micarta handle and Signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
- SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
- Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
- 63 Rockwell Hardness equals exceptional edge retention
- Edge angle 9-12 degrees on each side
- Made in Japan
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.