|Number of pieces||2|
|Includes||5.5 Inch Serrated Prep Knife, 5.5 Inch Fine Edge Prep Knife|
DescriptionFour Star is the top-selling knife series of Zwilling J.A. Henckels worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort.
Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years.
Combined with Zwilling's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
- Dimensions: 6" wide x 15" long x 1" high
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Set includes a 5.5" serrated prep knife and a 5.5" fine edge prep knife
- Special formula high-carbon, no-stain steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufactured in Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.
They took longer then expected to get here. Also, the handles are much smaller than they look on the website and even the picture here. If you can see the handles are two different sizes even in the picture. That is not representative of what I got AT ALL. Still like them, but hey are basically a large sharp steak knife you can use on at the table as you eat it and a small bread knife that can cut a small baguette, or small ciabatta, or a PBnJ sandwich and not much more.