|Material||18/10 Stainless Steel|
DescriptionThese Zwilling Pro Series universal tongs truly live up to their name. The multi-purpose tongs are particularly versatile and are an essential addition to any cooking gadget collection. Use them as spaghetti tongs, salad tongs or for serving strips of meat. The overall design is extremely functional and impresses with its practical details. One of the tong ends features two slots while the other is whole. Simply turn the kitchen tongs depending on whether you would like to lift any liquid, such as a sauce or dressing, along with the food or simply allow it to drain away. The tongs are made of high-quality stainless steel and are especially sturdy. The concave design makes using them particularly easy and their optimized spring allows you to effortlessly find the ideal amount of pressure to apply. The simple and yet impressive design is by Matteo and Antonio Rodriguez and is a timeless and distinctive characteristic that runs throughout the Pro series.
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
- Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
- Universal use as salad tongs, pastry tongs or as a lifting and turning spoon
- The slots on the left tong allow sauce and dressing to drain particularly well
- Handles have convenient hanging loop for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.