|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionZwilling Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun. Zwilling Pro 5.5" Boning Knife - Long, slim, thin and flexible blade. Best suited for cutting meat off the bone.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- ABS handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.