|Blade size||9 IN|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionZwilling Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by Zwilling J. A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The Zwilling Pro 9" Z15 Bread Knife is perfect for foods with a tough exterior and soft interior like crusty bread, tomatoes, and sausages. The unique Z15 serration is scalloped in such a way that it cuts cleanly and easily and will stay sharp for years to come.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- ABS handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.