|Number of pieces||20|
|Includes||3 Inch Paring Knife, 3 Inch Kudamono, 4 Inch Paring Knife, 5 Inch Serrated Utility Knife, 5.5 Inch Boning Knife, 5.5 Inch Fine Edge Prep Knife, 5.5 Inch Rocking Santoku Knife Hollow Edge, 8 Inch Bread Knife, 8 Inch Chef's Knife Traditional, 8 Steak Knives, Shears, 9 Inch Sharpening Steel, 21 Slot Block|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionZwilling Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The Zwilling Pro chef's knife is the workhorse of the kitchen. Whether chopping, slicing, or dicing, the broad blade and comfortable, balanced size will quickly become the go-to knife for everyday tasks.
- Set includes a 3" paring knife, a 3" Kudamono knife, a 4" paring knife, a 5" serrated utility knife, a 5.5" boning knife, a 5.5" fine edge prep knife, a 5.5" rocking hollow edge Santoku knife, an 8" bread knife, an 8" chef's knife traditional, eight 4.5" steak knives, kitchen shears, a 9" sharpening steel, and a 21-slot block
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort
- ABS handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.