|Material||Lead Free Bronze|
|Temperature||33-180 DEG F|
|End to end distance||6-1/3 IN|
|Application||Protect Residential and Commercial Potable Water Distribution Systems|
|California residents||Warning: Prop65 Information applies. Click Here|
DescriptionThe lead-free APOLLOXPRESS Model PRE-PRLF (36ELF Series) pressure reducing valves with press connections are easily installed to protect residential and commercial potable water distribution systems by automatically reducing excessive supply pressures. The dezincification-resistant bronze body, stainless steel adjusting screw, and dielectric polymer cage provide maximum corrosion resistance. Designed for easy in-line servicing with simple cartridge removal. This 1" valve measures 5.91" long x 4.75" high and weighs 2.7 lbs.
- Fast, reliable, economical press installation
- RIDGID XL press tool compatible
- Leak Before Press technology
- Balanced piston design
- Sealed cage for vault installations
- Built-in thermal expansion by-pass
- Large area integral stainless steel strainer
- Modular seat disc and strainer cartridge
- Control pressure ranges: 15-75 psi
- Factory tested and preset at 52
- High flow / high efficiency design
- Made in USA, ARRA compliant
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Formerly known as Conbraco Industries, Apollo Valves has been a leading supplier of American made brass valves and fittings since 1928. Their product line includes ball valves, actuators, mixing valves, plumbing and heating products, water gauges, pop safety and relief valves, marine fittings, and backflow prevention devices that are second to none in the industry.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.