|Port type||Full Port|
|End to end distance||2.80 IN|
|California residents||Warning: Prop65 Information applies. Click Here|
DescriptionThe Apollo 86A-100 Series three-piece, full port ball valve features stainless steel construction with a standard lever handle. Rated for 1500 CWP (psig) and 150 psig saturated steam. Features female NPT threads for use with male threaded pipes. Vacuum service to 29 inches Hg. This 1/2" valve is MSS SP-110, NACE MR1075 (2000), and MR0103 (2012) compliant.
- Three-piece construction with enclosed fasteners
- Full port
- Stainless steel trim and hardware
- Swing-out center section
- Pressure balanced solid ball
- Compression controlled RPTFE gaskets
- Anti-blowout one piece bottom entry stem
- Two-position locking
- Adjustable multi-piece PTFE "V" style packing
- Fully machined ISO 5211 mounting
- Cast bosses on the center section and end caps for bleed and drain ports
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Formerly known as Conbraco Industries, Apollo Valves has been a leading supplier of American made brass valves and fittings since 1928. Their product line includes ball valves, actuators, mixing valves, plumbing and heating products, water gauges, pop safety and relief valves, marine fittings, and backflow prevention devices that are second to none in the industry.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.
86A-100 Series 1/2" Three-Piece Female Full Port Stainless Steel Ball Valve