DescriptionEffortlessly slide a delectable omelet from frying pan to plate within minutes for a savory breakfast or swiftly sear boneless pork chops, and pan fry vegetables for a quick and tasty meal with the Tradition Induction frying pan by Berndes. This versatile 8.5" fry pan is induction suitable and easy to maneuver around the kitchen, making it a necessity for every kitchen. Since 1921, Berndes continues to carry forward the same renowned German quality into the present day.
- 3-layer non-stick surface ideal for low-fat cooking
- 100% PFOA-free
- Handwashing recommended
- Oven use up to 300 degrees F
- Sauerland ash stick handle enhances control of pan
- Sloped sides of pan allow for easy sliding and plating of food
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction)
- Premium 6 mm induction base distributes heat evenly
- Formed through vacuum casting
- 8.5" pan
- Limited lifetime household warranty
- Made in Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1921, Berndes has repeatedly revolutionized the cookware market by continuously developing new and improved coating techniques and manufacturing processes. The introduction of the first non-stick aluminum cooking utensil in 1950 was a milestone in the history of the company. Today, Berndes offers a comprehensive range of cookware including saucepans, fry pans, saute pans, stock pots, Dutch ovens, and utensils to meet the most diverse of demands and requirements. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.