|Product type||4 Quart with Lid Casserole|
DescriptionPerfect for busy lifestyles, the Tradition Induction saute casserole pan with glass lid is ideal for whipping up batches of your favorite foods, stirring liquids, sauteing, and for cooking low-fat foods. Even heat distribution cooks food thoroughly and evenly throughout this Berndes 4-quart pan. Since 1921, Berndes continues to carry forward the same renowned German quality into the present day.
- 3-layer non-stick surface ideal for low-fat cooking
- Handwashing recommended
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees F
- Heat resistant Pyrex glass dome lid (oven safe to 350 degrees F
- Molded, oven-safe side handles
- 100% PFOA-Free
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction)
- Premium 6 mm premium induction base allows for even heat distribution
- Formed through vacuum casting
- 11.5" pan
- Limited lifetime household warranty
- Made in Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1921, Berndes has repeatedly revolutionized the cookware market by continuously developing new and improved coating techniques and manufacturing processes. The introduction of the first non-stick aluminum cooking utensil in 1950 was a milestone in the history of the company. Today, Berndes offers a comprehensive range of cookware including saucepans, fry pans, saute pans, stock pots, Dutch ovens, and utensils to meet the most diverse of demands and requirements. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.