|Used on||9-Foot Umbrellas or Less|
DescriptionThis heavy-duty base keeps outdoor umbrellas from flying off into the sunset with every passing gust of wind! Each base anchors a freestanding or table umbrella, with a concrete center and a steel shell that resists the wear and tear of the elements. The base compliments existing patio decor with its attractive neutral colors and is a sturdy 50 lbs to better secure umbrellas up to 9 feet in diameter!
- Dimensions: 18" wide x 18" deep x 18" high
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Color: Bronze
- Finish: Bronze
- Material: Steel, Concrete
- 50 lb umbrella base
- Powder-coated steel shell
- Concrete center for added weight
- Compatible with both freestanding and table umbrellas
- Designed to securely hold up to a 9-foot umbrella
- Compatible with any California Umbrella outdoor umbrella
- Pole opening size: 1.75"
- Made in China
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.