|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionMade in France, Chasseur Dutch ovens are perfect for cooking delicious soups, stews, and roasts. Valued for its versatility on all cooking surfaces, its even heating properties, energy saving and exceptional browning capability. Premium quality and the ease with which it can be cleaned make Chasseur enameled cast iron the best choice for cookware. Each Dutch oven comes with a heavy cast iron lid to seal in flavors and taste and an elegant stainless steel knob safe to 500 degrees F. With proper care, this Dutch oven will last for generations.
- Dimensions: 15.25" long x 10" wide x 7" high
- Materials: Enameled Cast Iron
- Color/Finish: Red
- Chasseur double enameled cast iron Dutch ovens have been handmade in France since 1924
- Perfect for cooking chicken and vegetables and for searing at high temperatures
- Spreads heat evenly and retention of heat provides energy savings
- Use on all stovetop surfaces, oven and open flame
- An elegant stainless steel knob withstands high temperatures and provides a rest for a spatula
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
- Perfect shape and size for poultry and large roasts
- Made in France
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
French Home believes that the cooking and dining experience is enhanced by beautiful and functional products, tools and accessories. Bringing you the best from Europe and around the world, the company's line of cutlery, flatware, dinnerware, and kitchenware offers you great value, quality, and functionality. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.