|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionFor ground breaking innovation, ultimate performance and modern elegance, equip the kitchen with Hestan CopperBond Induction Copper Skillets. Available in three sizes, these workhorses are quick heating, ideally weighted and have 20% more surface area than traditional frypans for better browning. Handcrafted in Italy to meet the highest quality standards, the new CopperBond collection combines the unsurpassed conductivity, responsiveness and beauty of copper with the durability and cleanability of stainless steel for superior cooking performance on all cooktops, including induction.
- Five-layer bonded construction with a thick 100% pure copper core for quick heating, exceptional temperature control and even heat distribution
- Revolutionary wrap-around stainless steel base for enhanced durability and optimized for induction efficiency
- Beautiful and modern copper-stainless exterior with a safe nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior and innovative flush rivets for easy cleanup and stacking/nesting ability
- Rims are reinforced with stainless steel for durability and flared for drip-free pouring
- Material: 5-Ply in 2.3mm. Closed Rim Bodies
- Color: Copper
- Dishwasher/Microwave Safe: No/Not Applicable
- Food Safe: Yes
- Made in Italy
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
As a company, Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. From what you cook on to what you cook with, Hestan delights in the details of cooking. From hard-anodized nonstick cookware to outdoor grills and more, Hestan's products are the result of a longstanding culture of culinary innovation. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.