|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionFor ground breaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Skillets. Available in three sizes, these workhorses are quick heating, high temperature safe and have 20% more surface area than traditional frypans for better browning and searing. With 14 global patents, NanoBond is the most advanced cookware on the market offering unparalleled durability, superior cooking performance and lasting beauty.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless-steel and resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- A safe, nonreactive surface that is 100% toxin free and will maintain its beauty and performance for a lifetime
- Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Innovative sealed rims, encapsulated in stainless steel for durability, are truly dishwasher safe forever with no sharp edges
- Rims are flared for drip-free pouring
- Unique flush rivets offer easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability
- Material: 3-Ply SS Clad
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher/Microwave Safe: Yes/Not Applicable
- Food Safe: Yes
- Made in Italy
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
As a company, Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. From what you cook on to what you cook with, Hestan delights in the details of cooking. From hard-anodized nonstick cookware to outdoor grills and more, Hestan's products are the result of a longstanding culture of culinary innovation. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.
- cookware upgrades
- fry pan
I wanted to try out Heston so I purchased this smaller fry pan to see how it preformed and was shopping for cookware upgrades. Love it, it’s beautiful and have cooked several things, including salmon with a skin that needy to get crispy. It looked like one of those pans that I would have to scrub forever, but after letting it cool, I put it to soak in mild Dawn for a short time and it was 1 minute of wiping and it looks like new. I plan to get a few more pieces as I can afford it, it’s pricey but so far worth it. I need to get the Heston cleanser just to make certain that it’s treated right!
I've enjoyed using my pan!