|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionMake the perfect batch of rice every time with the Le Creuset Cast Iron Rice Pot. Curved sides and a precision lid promote convection and moisture circulation for evenly cooked grains, and the stoneware inner lid is formulated with steam vents to prevent boil over, creating the perfect vessel for rice and grains. Holds four cups cooked rice.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Enameled Cast Iron
- Color: Oyster
- Tall sides and cast iron construction deliver unmatched heat retention for precise temperature control
- Long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- Heat source: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, outdoor grill, oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Lifetime warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.