DescriptionThe stoneware serving platter features ridged edges that slope upward to contain food, while two wide handles are cut into each end to ensure a steady grip when carrying heavier foods like roasts or poultry to the table.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Stoneware
- Color: Artichaut
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Heat source: broiler, microwave, oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Made in China/Thailand
- 10-year warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.