DescriptionThe Heritage Collection loaf pan is inspired by vintage designs from the early days of Le Creuset, with traditional styling and scalloped handles. The dish is perfect for baking breads, meatloaf, or pound cakes. Sturdy stoneware construction means food stays warm after leaving the oven, and its hard-wearing finish stands up to knives and other serving utensils.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Stoneware
- Color: Cerise
- Vibrant glaze resists chips, scratches, and stains
- Nearly nonstick glaze easily releases foods for quick clean-up
- Non-porous stoneware blocks moisture absorption for exceptional strength
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm at the table while serving
- Dense stoneware evenly distributes heat during baking for uniform browning and heating
- Heat source: microwave, oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Made in China/Thailand
- 10-year warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.