DescriptionCrafted in Italy, Moneta's Etnea line of cookware is designed to bring rugged strength and innovation to your cookware collection. The Etnea 13" fry pan is ideal for cooking eggs, searing pork chops or chicken breasts, and also great for your favorite vegetable or pasta-based dishes such as Skillet Lasagna.
The proprietary Artech Stone Ultra three-layer plus non-stick coating technology consists of a base layer made of non-stick coating with mineral particles, a middle layer reinforced with extra-large particles designed to resist scratches and abrasions, and the top layer of coating is a non-stick finish with microcrystal backing to increase scratch resistance and add shine.
- Crafted from 4.0mm forged aluminum
- Artech Stone Ultra interior coating features rugged appearance with superior non-stick properties
- Black, easy-to-clean matching interior and exterior
- PFOA free
- Nickel free
- BPA free
- Bakelite handles remain cool-to-touch
- Dishwasher-safe, handwashing recommended
- Fast and even heat distribution
- Handles contain hole for easy hanging
- Limited lifetime household warranty
- Made in Italy
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1875, Moneta is a symbol of Italian excellence in the kitchen. Moneta offers a wide assortment of cookware with various designs, styles, and finishes in both non-stick and ceramic coatings in order to meet consumers' needs and preferences. They bring cutting-edge technology and eco-friendly solutions to every product. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.