|Number of bowls||2|
|Product type||Apron Front|
|Bowl dimensions||29-3/8x18-3/4x9-1/5 IN|
|Drain size||3-1/2 IN|
|Bowl width||17-3/8, 12 IN|
|Bowl length||18-3/4 IN|
DescriptionBeauty and durability combined with easy prep and cleanup? Yes, please. The Farmhouse double-bowl concrete kitchen sink adeptly combines form with function. This concrete farmhouse sink not only looks good, but is also hard-working, with two deep bowls and simple maintenance. And versatile to boot! Install as apron front or standard undermount.
This kitchen sink is handcrafted of NativeStone, a sustainable combination of natural jute fiber and cement, producing an extraordinarily strong material while creating a dramatically lighter product - approximately 40 percent less than standard concrete sinks.
- Dimensions: 33" wide x 21" long x 10.25" high
- Basin dimensions: 17.75"/12.375" wide x 19" long x 9.25" deep
- Large, versatile double-bowl sink can be mounted with the larger basin on left or right side.
- 40% lighter than traditional concrete and scratch and stain resistant!
- UPC/cUPC compliant
- 3.5" drain opening (drain sold separately)
- Installation type: Apron front or Undermount
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Native Trails enriches people's lives and enhance their living spaces by creating inspiring products that combine artisan craftsmanship with natural, sustainable materials. Native Trails leads the industry in artisan-crafted, sustainable products for kitchen and bath design including artisan-crafted sinks, tubs, and bathroom vanities. Their innovative designs also encompass handcrafted decor, copper gifts, and lifestyle products for the home and office. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.