|Product type||4 Port with Diverter and Service Stops|
|Used on||Tub and Showers|
|California residents||Warning: Prop65 Information applies. Click Here|
DescriptionThis pressure balance rough-in valve is designed for use with Newport Brass tub and shower trim sets. Features solid brass construction, a diverter, and four ports with service stops. Pressure-balancing technology maintains water temperature within +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Controls temperature with a maximum handle rotational requirement of 150 degrees to achieve maximum temperature setting. Allows back-to-back installation.
- 5.8 gpm flow rate
- Four port with service stops
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation
- High-temperature safety stop ensures water temperature stays below maximum setting
- Integral hot and cold inlet stops ensure easy cartridge access
- Integral pull-style diverter with automatic reset
- Universal NPT and direct sweat connections for installation flexibility
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Newport Brass is synonymous with quality, luxury and style. Newport Brass manufactures kitchen and bathroom fixtures, lighting and accessories known for the highest quality finishes in the industry as well as impeccable design details. Every Newport Brass piece is not only beautiful but durable enough to last a lifetime. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.