|Product type||Washing Machine Quarter Turn|
|Valve details||Two Lever Brass with Hammer|
|Face plate size||11-3/4x10-1/8 IN|
DescriptionOatey Quadtro washing machine outlet boxes can be used in commercial or residential applications which require supply valves and waste drain recessed into the wall. Constructed from high-impact polystyrene with an easy-to-remove knockout design. Features a 2" drain opening that fits PVC or ABS Schedule 40 DWV pipe. Includes four support brackets for mounting. Box has 1/4" turn brass hammer ball valve and copper sweat connections.
- Box Dimensions: 8-3/4" wide x 3-5/8" deep x 7-1/2" high
- Faceplate Dimensions: 11-3/4" wide x 10-1/8" high
- Snap-on faceplate frame accommodates up to 1" drywall
- Patent-pending hammer valves
- Top or bottom valve mount
- Shipped 12 boxes per carton
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Oatey SCS distributes an unmatched array of more than 6,000 plumbing products. Among their many product brand offerings are Hercules plumbing chemicals, Cherne underground and testing equipment, Dearborn tubular and bath waste products, and Oatey plumbing supplies. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.