|Seat width||20-1/2 IN|
|Seat height||15 IN|
|Seat depth||17-3/4 IN|
DescriptionThe Palm Coast Adirondack features a fanback style with a contoured seat and back as well as curved arms for additional room side to side for relaxing. This chair provides the perfect seat height for lounging by the pool or roasting marshmallows by the fire. Try grouping several Palm Coast Adirondacks together in your backyard, or pair two with a Polywood side table on your front porch.
Learn how to clean your patio furniture and keep it looking its best with this guide to Polywood Care & Maintenance.
- Dimensions: 29.75" wide x 33.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Finish: Mahogany/Black
- Seat Dimensions: 20.5" wide x 17.75" deep x 15" high
- Lumber Frame Color: Mahogany
- Hardware Color: Black
- Chair features comfortably contoured seat and back
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine Polywood lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty, 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material, requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Back in 1990, POLYWOOD was the first company to create outdoor furniture from recycled plastic materials. 'Made with genuine POLYWOOD lumber' is a brand promise - their furniture is built to be enjoyed season after season after season. More importantly, POLYWOOD's goal is to help create spaces where friends and family can gather, relax, and connect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.