|Product type||Curveback Adirondack|
|Number of pieces||5 PC|
|Fire pit type||Gas|
|Set contents||4 Curveback Adirondack Chairs and 1 Square Fire Table with Burner Bowl Wind Guard Glass Gems and Table Cover|
|Number of seats||4|
|Seat width||22 IN|
|Seat height||16-1/4 IN|
|Seat depth||17-1/2 IN|
DescriptionEnjoy the simple comforts of a roaring fire, your favorite snacks, and plenty of leg room while creating an outdoor relaxation space that complements your modern tastes. With a Modern Fire table you remove all of the hassle from maintaining a fire in your backyard. Simply push a button, adjust the flame level, and sit back in your favorite Modern Curveback Adirondack chair to recharge.
Learn how to clean your patio furniture and keep it looking its best with this guide to Polywood Care & Maintenance.
- Dimensions: 181" wide x 181" deep x 39.13" high
- Weight: 310 lbs
- Finish: Slate Gray/Stainless Steel
- Seat Dimensions: 22" wide x 17.5" deep x 16.25" high
- Lumber Frame Color: Slate Gray
- Minimum Required Space: 181" x 181"
- Table Shape: Square
- Hardware Color: Stainless Steel
- Includes (4) Modern Curveback Adirondack chairs and (1) Square Fire table
- Chairs feature oversized seats, curved back slats, and waterfall fronts
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass wind guard, 10 lbs. of clear glass gems, and fire table cover
- Crystal Fire Burner can run for 8-16 hours using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine Polywood lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty, 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material, requires no painting or waterproofing
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Back in 1990, POLYWOOD was the first company to create outdoor furniture from recycled plastic materials. 'Made with genuine POLYWOOD lumber' is a brand promise - their furniture is built to be enjoyed season after season after season. More importantly, POLYWOOD's goal is to help create spaces where friends and family can gather, relax, and connect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.