|Product type||Linear with Flange Edge|
|Material||316 Marine Stainless Steel|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionFrom the word sea in Hawaiian, the Kai Line pays tribute to the tranquility and vastness of open sea with its simple, clean design. Made of marine-grade series 316 stainless steel from top to bottom to offer unmatched corrosion resistance, the Delmar series is the perfect combination of modern design, high quality, and versatility. This linear drain is designed for versatile placement anywhere on the shower floor and allows you to pitch your surface from any direction. Measures 24"L x 3-3/8"W.
- Materials: Marine-grade 316 stainless steel
- Finish: Satin
- Dimensions: 25.79"W x 5.08"D x 3.9"H
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Includes lifting key for easy grate removal
- Includes optional hair strainer to prevent clogs
- Includes adapter/threaded nipple to fit most 2" ABS, PVC, and cast iron shower drain flanges
- Includes leveling feet to keep the drain channel in the correct position and level during installation
- Easy-to-follow instructions in three languages
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
QM Drain offers masterfully designed shower drains made from the highest quality marine-grade 316 stainless steel to withstand extreme moisture conditions. Their linear shower drains come in multiple patterns and finishes with a style that's sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing to enhance any space. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.