|Indicator type||Visual, Audible, Vibration|
|Measuring range||0 to 6400 PPM|
|Sensing medium||16IN Probe|
|Gases detected||Methane, Hydrogen, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Iso-Butane, Benzene, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Ammonia and Hydrogen Sulfide|
DescriptionThe RIDGID Micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low levels of gases can be detected in seconds. It ensures proper gas line installations, checks for maintenance and repair needs, and quickly pinpoints combustible gas leaks.
Detects Methane, Hydrogen, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Iso-Butane, Benzene, Iso-Butane, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Ammonia, and Hydrogen Sulfide. Common mixtures that would include or emit more than one of these gases include natural gas, paint thinners, industrial solvents, dry cleaning fluids, and gasoline.
- Rugged ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use, yet tough
- Tri-Mode Detection for option to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alerts which can be adjusted for your environment
- Adjustable sensitivity settings provide precise leak locating with the touch of a button
- 16" (40 cm) flexible probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces
- Field replaceable sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs
- Detection range: 0 to 6400 ppm (methane)
- Alarm sensitivity: 40 ppm (methane)
- Calibration: Automatic
- Alarms: Visual, audible, and vibration
- Power source:
- four AA batteries (included)
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
As the trusted tool brand of the professionals, RIDGID offers 'building tools that build reputations'. RIDGID tools allow users to be more innovative with versatile functions and get the job done better with tools that can withstand extreme conditions and increase efficiency. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.