DescriptionSea Gull Lighting designs its recessed housings for ease of installation and to exacting standards of efficiency, quality and safety. This 6" IC airtight steel recessed lighting fixture housing is designed for shallow new construction projects and can be used with a variety of recessed trims for various lighting effects. Trims are sold separately.
- Joist Tab: Tab to locate on bottom of joist.
- Notch for T-Bar Ceilings: No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-Bars with wires or screws.
- Snap-In Socket: Snap in socket locates lamp in optimum position.
- Sealed Trim: One piece sealed trims. No light leaks.
- Bar Hanger: Break-away bar hangers easily extend and will not fall out of plaster flange, providing sturdy installation.
- Bar Hanger Locking Screw: Tighten screw to lock bar hangers in place.
- Quick Hit: Integral captive nails included and positioned for fast, easy installation.
- Hinged Door: The hinged junction box door allows full access for wiring while remaining attached to the recess housing.
- Junction Box with Integral Romex Connector: Junction box with integral Romex connector, quick-push and lock connector and through circuit wiring with 4 in, 4 out #12 wire, saves installation time.
- Dimensions: 10.75" wide x 6.375" in diameter x 13.5" long x 6.125" high (maximum height)
- Airtight Construction: Meets airtight requirements for 2.0 CFM or less air leakage
- IC housing is approved for use in direct contact with insulation
- Bulb type: Bulb selection for recessed lighting depends on both the trim and housing selection
- Housing adjusts vertically for various ceiling thicknesses
- Safety rating: UL damp listed
- For use with trims: 11037AT, 11020AT, 11033AT, 11034AT, 11035AT, 1136AT, 11055AT, 1158AT, 1159AT