Riverbend Home – Why We're The Online Lighting Destination
Shopping for lighting begins with a need. Whether it's filling or defining a space, replacing an old or outdated fixture, finding a better practical lighting solution, or creating new and instant interior design impact to a well-loved home.
You've probably viewed lighting fixtures in showrooms, at your local lighting store, in catalogs, or interior design magazines, not to mention the countless pins saved to lighting boards on Pinterest.
All of that is great when you're in the planning or dreaming phase of discovering what lighting you love. Doing all the above helps define your style while giving you a sense of shapes, sizes, and finishes that may work for your needs. You get to the point where you know what you like, and what you don't, but where do you go from there?
More Selection Than Brick & Mortar Stores
Chances are you'll have a hard time finding just what you're looking for in a showroom. Specialized, quality lighting that fits the space, and speaks to your unique style can only be found where selection isn't limited. As an authorized retailer of some of the top lighting lines available, Riverbend Home is able to offer an expansive array of lighting fixtures and accessories. By being an exclusively online retailer, we are unconfined by floor space. You can browse to your heart's content.
Easy To Use Online Search Navigation
Our advanced on-site search capabilities, navigation, and filters bring you one step closer to finding the style or fit for your home. Still can't find it? Our customer service representatives are available to answer questions and help you with fulfilling your lighting order.
Experience & Expertise In Lighting
Riverbend Home visits lighting shows nationwide to find the best lighting selection for the best possible value. We've formed relationships with industry experts and are continually learning ways to make your experience buying lighting online as seamless as possible.
Choosing lighting for your home can be a process. Identifying the need is just the start. Let Riverbend Home assist you in finding just the right fit for your home. After all, we are the online shopping destination for lighting.
Tips For Buying Lighting Online
- Know who you are buying from. Know shipping fees and their return policy. Make sure to work with an authorized lighting retailer.
- Complete Product Detail Information: The biggest difference in buying online is not seeing the light fixture in person. Be sure to examine all details provided on the product page carefully:
- Product dimensions – Use painters tape to measure out the dimensions in the location you plan on placing the light. This will provide a visual perspective on what to expect.
- Product Manuals - View the installation manual, specification sheet and/or repair parts manuals where available.
- What's Included - Note whether light bulbs are included. If not, how many light bulbs will you need and what type? Is installation hardware included? If not, what will you need? Is the fixture extra heavy?
- Light Fixture Brightness - How bright can you expect the light to be? Read our detailed guide on the differences between bulb types, wattage, and lumens.
- Is Safety Rating Required - Look to see if the fixture has a special safety rating when buying lighting for non-dry areas.
- Images and Video - View all provided images and video.