|Product type||Drip Retro Style|
|Number of cups||10|
|Reservoir capacity||0.4 GAL|
|Details||On/Off Button/Clock Timer Lever/Keep Warm Function/Auto Start Mode/Reusable Coffee Filter|
DescriptionColor and retro lines for style icons: appliances that embody the glamour and rounded forms of the 1950s. SMEG '50s Retro Style products have become recognized as cult objects.
Enjoy your morning cup of Joe with a touch of nostalgia when you brew it in this retro 10-cup drip filter coffee machine. The coffee maker features a full-metal body with a powder-coat finish, 10-cup capacity glass carafe with handle and lid, a 4-cup function, aroma intensity function for light or intense settings, an anti-drip system, adjustable water hardness, and a keep-warm function. The water tank has a level indicator to let you know when to refill it and a digital LED programmable display with auto delay function and clock lets you preset your pot to brew when you want. Includes a measuring scoop for ground coffee.
- Dimensions: 10" wide x 14" long x 10" high
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Color: Red
- Material: Full-metal, painted housing and lid
- Care: Hand wipe with cloth
- 50's retro style aesthetic
- Auto start mode
- Automatic start at a given time
- Aroma function - to choose from light or intense aroma
- 10-cup capacity glass carafe, reusable coffee filter
- Digital LED display and clock, auto-start mode, automatic start at a given time, keep warm function
- Water tank level indication, adjustable water hardness, descaling alarm light indicator
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1948 by Vittorio Bertazzoni, Sr. in Northern Italy, SMEG is today one of the country's leading home appliance manufacturers. SMEG's product lines including sinks, hoods, dishwashers, ovens, cooktops, microwaves, refrigerators, and small kitchen appliances such as coffeemakers, toasters, stand mixers, juicers, and more. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.