|Product type||With Block|
|Number of pieces||7|
|Includes||3 Inch Paring, 5 Inch Serrated Utility, 6 Inch Meat, 7 Inch Santoku, 7.5 Inch Bread and 7.5 Inch Chef Knife|
DescriptionWith its 50's retro vibe and fresh color, this vintage-inspired knife block set adds charming functionality to your kitchen. The set of six German stainless steel kitchen knives will handle a wide range of cutting and food prep tasks. This set includes a paring knife, a utility knife, a Santoku knife, a carving knife, a bread knife and a chef's knife nestled in a glossy black block with chrome accents and a contrasting warm acacia wood center.
- Dimensions: 7.625" wide x 6" deep x 13.5" high
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Color: Black
- Finish: Powder-coated
- Material: Acacia wood block and powder-coated carbon steel body
- Care: SMEG knives are dishwasher safe. However, To prolong the longevity of your knives, Smeg recommends to always handwash with warm, soapy water, using a non-scratch cloth or sponge and to dry thoroughly immediately. The knife block is not dishwasher safe. Clean with a soft damp cloth.
- 6-slot Acacia wood knife block encased with a powder-coated carbon steel body with EVA feet to prevent slipping
- Six German stainless steel knives
- Acacia wood grain is natural and varies, making each one unique
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1948 by Vittorio Bertazzoni, Sr. in Northern Italy, SMEG is today one of the country's leading home appliance manufacturers. SMEG's product lines including sinks, hoods, dishwashers, ovens, cooktops, microwaves, refrigerators, and small kitchen appliances such as coffeemakers, toasters, stand mixers, juicers, and more. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.