|Product type||Electric 50's Retro Style|
DescriptionKnown for its 50's retro-look kitchen appliances, Italian-based Smeg brings their iconic style to this electric kettle. Combining mid-century design and modern technology, this small appliance lets you heat up water for tea, hot cereal, and more. The 3-cup capacity kettle features an integrated stainless steel removable limescale water filter, internal water level indicator (minimum and maximum level), double-wall design, a stainless steel lever with "on/off" LED indicator, and a soft-opening lid.
- Dimensions: 8" wide x 6" deep x 8" high
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Color: Cream
- Finish: Painted plastic outer body
- Material: Double-wall stainless interior
- Care: Handwash with a damp cloth
- Double-wall stainless steel inner body, painted plastic outer body
- Stainless steel lever with "on/off" LED indicator
- Easy-to-read water level indicator, 3-cup capacity
- Auto shut off
- Removable, washable stainless steel limescale filter
- Soft-opening lid prevents the sudden release of steam
- 360-degree swivel base
- Power: 1400 watts
- 120 volts/60 Hz
- 39" long cord
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1948 by Vittorio Bertazzoni, Sr. in Northern Italy, SMEG is today one of the country's leading home appliance manufacturers. SMEG's product lines including sinks, hoods, dishwashers, ovens, cooktops, microwaves, refrigerators, and small kitchen appliances such as coffeemakers, toasters, stand mixers, juicers, and more. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Retro and Functional
This mini kettle is very cute and works quite well. It’s a great size for a couple of cups of tea, heats quickly and automatically turns off after the water boils.
Cute Retro Kettle
I really like this little kettle. It has a great retro look, it heats up quickly and automatically shuts off once the water is boiling.