|Product type||Cool Touch|
DescriptionThe Zwilling Electric Kettle features a heat insulated double-walled body that keeps water hot, longer, while the outside remains comfortably cool to the touch. The seamless, 50 fl. oz. stainless steel container with concealed heating elements makes this kettle both durable and hygienic. The docking base boasts a handy cord storage for a clean, minimal design that keeps your countertop looking as sleek as the appliances on it. Like all Enfinigy products, the Electric Kettle offers a free downloadable app. The Zwilling Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes.
- Dimensions: 5.98" wide x 9.61" high
- Capacity: 1.59 quarts
- Finish/Color: Black
- Double-walled body keeps water hot longer while the outside remains cool to the touch
- 70-degree lid opening prevents direct contact with hot steam
- Seamless stainless steel kettle for easy, residue-free clean up
- Developed by Zwilling in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Integrated cable winder for convenient storage
- Made in China
- Made in China
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.