|Product type||With Push Handle Activation|
|Used on||Optimus Eye/Face Wash Bowls|
DescriptionSpeakman Optimus SE-1055 stainless steel eye and face wash bowl wall-mount system constructed entirely of durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel. The Optimus safety station features a patent-pending design combining a dual aerated emergency eyewash with two individual face pads. This unique fixture is specifically created to provide full-coverage relief, forgoing the decision to choose between an eye or face wash for your establishment.
But the Optimus emergency station is so much more than what meets the eye. The Optimus comes standard with an extended mounting arm and can be installed at any height, making ADA compliance effortless. A stainless steel push handle provides intuitive activation when crisis occurs. This emergency station also includes a stainless steel ball valve, wall flange, and pipe. The Optimus is 100% ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Certified, OSHA compliant, and comes with a three-year limited warranty.
- Dimensions: 14.94" wide x 20.1" long x 8.25" high
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Constructed entirely of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Equipped with a dual aerated eyewash to deliver soothing relief
- Features two individual face pads producing 66 individual, full-coverage sprays
- Engineered to be wall mounted at necessary height to meet ADA specifications
- Patent-pending design is 100% ANSI Z358.1 Certified and OSHA compliant
- 3-year limited warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
As a premier American technological innovator, Speakman creates timeless, exceptional shower products that continue to revolutionize the shower experience. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.