DescriptionThe Staub 1.75-quart heart-shaped cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. This pot also makes a handsome serving vessel at the table.
- Dimensions: 5.5" wide x 8.58" long x 5.28" high
- Weight: 6.53 lbs
- Finish/Color: Classic Cherry
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500 degrees F
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended
- Made in France
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Equally functional and beautiful, Staub French cast iron cookware and ceramic bakeware move effortlessly from stovetop to oven to tabletop, bringing warmth to every meal with wonderful flavors. Each piece of Staub cookware combines traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology for designs that are innovative, unique, and perfect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.