|Product type||3 Piece Mixed|
DescriptionThe Mixed Baking Dish Set features three key dishes for all your sweet and savory baking needs. Staub stoneware bakers gently retain heat and won't absorb moisture, producing a delicious result for all of your favorite recipes. Both the oval and the rectangular baking dishes are ideal for lasagna, casseroles, and desserts, as well as roasted meats and vegetables, and they transition beautifully from oven to table. The ceramic pie dish will help you create perfectly baked pies and tarts and its beautiful glass porcelain finish adds beauty to the dessert table. The elegance and functionality of Staub ceramics goes from freezer to oven to table. The glass porcelain finish matches all Staub cast iron to mix perfectly at the table. Oven and broiler safe up to 572 degrees F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, as well as highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.
- Set includes 11" oval baking dish, 9" x 13" rectangular baking dish, and 9" pie dish
- Finish/Color: Cherry
- Made of stoneware with a vitreous glass porcelain enamel finish
- Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
- Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
- Easy to grip handles offer maximum maneuverability
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Oven, broiler, and microwave safe up to 572 degrees F without lid
- Dishwasher safe, freezer safe with lid
- Made in China
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Equally functional and beautiful, Staub French cast iron cookware and ceramic bakeware move effortlessly from stovetop to oven to tabletop, bringing warmth to every meal with wonderful flavors. Each piece of Staub cookware combines traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology for designs that are innovative, unique, and perfect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.