|Product type||XD Induction Square|
|Material||Cast Aluminum with Diamond Coating|
DescriptionWith its advanced design and new Swiss Diamond XD coating makes this square griddle even more useful than before. This Induction griddle offers a roomy cooking surface and low lip to easily insert a spatula under the food. After many years of research and development, the new XD formula was created to improve upon each piece. Now, every pan contains 20 percent more diamond crystals than the previous HD coating. This results in years of trouble free cleanup.
Cast aluminum construction is guaranteed never to warp and weighs much less than cast iron. The XD coating features an improved seal between the cooking surface and the aluminum base. This creates a tougher, more corrosion resistant layer. The handle is ergonomically shaped for easy handling and designed to stay cool during stovetop cooking for a safe grip. At 11" x 11" (28 x 28 cm) it is ideal for bacon, pancakes and other breakfast favorites. Real diamonds in the coating offer a long-lasting, naturally nonstick surface.
- Dimensions: 19.6" L x 11 x 11" W
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Color: Dark Graphite
- Food Safe: Yes
- Cast aluminum body with diamond-reinforced coating
- Induction version is designed for induction cooktops as well as gas, solid plate, radiant ring, ceramic & halogen
- Use low to medium heat
- Oven safe up to 500 F (260 C) including lids and ergonomic handles
- Do not put Swiss Diamond in the microwave
- Silicone and wooden tools are highly recommended
- Avoid using cooking sprays
- Handwashing is recommended with hot, soapy water and a nylon brush or scourer
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend avoiding the dishwasher due to the harsh chemicals in dishwashing detergent
- Made in Switzerland
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Swiss Diamond can trace its roots back to 1974, Sierre, Switzerland, as a scientific research company exploring new materials and surface coatings. In 2001, the company developed a revolutionary nonstick coating suitable for use on cookware. To this day, all products designed by Swiss Diamond are manufactured with this cutting-edge 'XD' nonstick surface coating. Swiss Diamond cookware is manufactured mainly in Switzerland, using hydroelectric green power supply in a clean and safe environment. The brand includes high-end kitchen knives, handheld mixers, stainless steel cookware, and kitchen tools. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.