|Product type||XD Induction with Lid|
|Material||Cast Aluminum with Diamond Coating|
DescriptionProudly made in Switzerland and crafted with European excellence, this Swiss Diamond Induction 10.25" Nonstick Fry Pan with lid is a workhorse in the kitchen. Now featuring the new and improved Swiss Diamond XD nonstick coating, this pan contains 20 percent more diamonds than the previous Swiss Diamond HD coating. At 10.25 inches, this pan is large enough to make a wide variety of meals, and is a vital piece in any cooking enthusiast's cookware collection.
The ergonomic handles are designed to fit comfortably in your hand, and stay cool on the stove top. Additionally, both the handles and pan are oven safe up to 500 degrees F, making it easily transferable from stove top to oven. The innovative and magnetic cast aluminum base makes it induction-compatible, without the annoying buzzing. The perfectly flat base will not tip, spin or warp while cooking, and the rivet-free surface provides maximum protection against bacteria build-up. This model guarantees easy clean up and stable cooking for years of optimal performance on any stove top.
Looking to watch your waistline? Swiss Diamond XD nonstick coating is designed for a healthy convenience, allowing you to cook without access oils and butters. This makes the pan ideal for years of lighter meals. The size allows you to use a large stove eye without any extra overhang, the perfect size for a wide variety of meals. From a simple fried egg, to delicious garlic chicken pasta, this pan is a one-of-a-kind, and makes cooking and cleaning stress free.
- Dimensions: 18.5" L x 10.25" W
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
- Color: Dark Graphite
- Food Safe: Yes
- Cast aluminum body with diamond-reinforced coating
- Induction version is designed for induction cooktops as well as gas, solid plate, radiant ring, ceramic & halogen
- Heat-tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim and Bakelite venting knob
- Use low to medium heat
- Oven safe up to 500 F (260 C) including lids and ergonomic handles
- Do not put Swiss Diamond in the microwave
- Silicone and wooden tools are highly recommended
- Avoid using cooking sprays
- Handwashing is recommended with hot, soapy water and a nylon brush or scourer
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend avoiding the dishwasher due to the harsh chemicals in dishwashing detergent
- Made in Switzerland
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Swiss Diamond can trace its roots back to 1974, Sierre, Switzerland, as a scientific research company exploring new materials and surface coatings. In 2001, the company developed a revolutionary nonstick coating suitable for use on cookware. To this day, all products designed by Swiss Diamond are manufactured with this cutting-edge 'XD' nonstick surface coating. Swiss Diamond cookware is manufactured mainly in Switzerland, using hydroelectric green power supply in a clean and safe environment. The brand includes high-end kitchen knives, handheld mixers, stainless steel cookware, and kitchen tools. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.