|Product type||XD Induction with Lid|
|Material||Cast Aluminum with Diamond Coating|
|Number of pieces||2|
DescriptionSwiss Diamond's PFOA-free cookware features unmatched nonstick performance for healthy cooking and quick clean-up. And now, Swiss Diamond has improved upon its revolutionary diamond coating. This pan features Swiss Diamond's new XD nonstick coating, which contains 20 percent more diamond crystals - improving the pan's overall durability and nonstick properties. Take one piece of cookware from stovetop to oven to table with this sturdy 2.3-quart (8 inch) Swiss Diamond Nonstick Casserole. Thanks to high-quality European craftsmanship Swiss Diamond induction cookware is guaranteed not to buzz on your stovetop.
The XD nonstick coating, reinforced with real diamond crystals, guarantees immediate release of stubborn food particles with just warm soapy water. No more scrubbing or soaking for hours after holiday meals! The handles are securely attached to provide the strength of rivets without the potential for bacteria build-up. Plus, this pan is oven safe up to 260 degrees C (500 degrees F), meaning it's easily transferrable to oven to stove top. The thick, cast aluminum body features a perfectly flat base that will not warp or tip while cooking or baking.
Additionally, this casserole is designed for healthy convenience, due to the Swiss Diamond XD coating which allows cooking without oil, ideal for years of healthy eating. Large family dinners, holiday casseroles and large pieces of meat can all be made with ease thanks to this wonderful multi-purpose induction casserole pan.
- Dimensions: 13.1" L x 8" W
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Color: Dark Graphite
- Food Safe: Yes
- Cast aluminum body with diamond-reinforced coating
- Induction version is designed for induction cooktops as well as gas, solid plate, radiant ring, ceramic & halogen
- Heat-tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim and Bakelite venting knob
- Use low to medium heat
- Oven safe up to 500 F (260 C) including lids and ergonomic handles
- Do not put Swiss Diamond in the microwave
- Silicone and wooden tools are highly recommended
- Avoid using cooking sprays
- Handwashing is recommended with hot, soapy water and a nylon brush or scourer
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend avoiding the dishwasher due to the harsh chemicals in dishwashing detergent
- Made in Switzerland
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Swiss Diamond can trace its roots back to 1974, Sierre, Switzerland, as a scientific research company exploring new materials and surface coatings. In 2001, the company developed a revolutionary nonstick coating suitable for use on cookware. To this day, all products designed by Swiss Diamond are manufactured with this cutting-edge 'XD' nonstick surface coating. Swiss Diamond cookware is manufactured mainly in Switzerland, using hydroelectric green power supply in a clean and safe environment. The brand includes high-end kitchen knives, handheld mixers, stainless steel cookware, and kitchen tools. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.