|Number of pieces||15|
|Includes||3 Inch Paring Knife, 5 Inch Serrated Utility, 5 Inch Hollow Edge Santoku, 7 Inch Hollow Edge Santoku, 8 Inch Chef's, 8 Inch Bread Knife, 6 Steak Knives, Sharpening Steel, Kitchen Shears, and Hardwood Block|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionThe Henckels Statement 15-piece knife block set is stocked with tools to easily tackle your kitchen tasks. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. The all-rounder 8" chef's knife is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions and the 8" bread knife cleanly slices through crusty sourdough. Efficiently mince garlic with the 7" hollow edge Santoku, whose blade has small indentations, aka grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting. Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal to your block display. Each time you cook, you will want to reach for this useful knife set. Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product boasts high-quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.
- Set includes 3" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 5" hollow edge santoku, 7" hollow edge Santoku knife, 8" chef's knife, 8" bread knife, six 4.5" steak knives, a sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and a hardwood knife block
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.