DescriptionAs the modern kitchen specialist, Zwilling J.A. Henckels infuses high quality, expertise, and innovation into its premium cookware. Zwilling Motion merges the best of Italian design with expert German engineering. In this perfect pairing, chefs benefit from the high performance of heavy-gauge anodized aluminum and the convenience of nonstick coating. The multi-layer PFOA-free nonstick coating offers effortless release and quick cleanup. Combined with the durable aluminum construction that ensure even heating, these versatile pots and pans are perfect for all cooking techniques from searing to sauteing. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids let you monitor your cooking while the double-riveted stay-cool handles are designed for maximum maneuverability. Dishwasher safe, Zwilling Motion is also easy to clean, making this easy-to-use cookware a pleasure to cook with.
- Multi-layer, PFOA-free nonstick coating ensures effortless release and easy cleanup
- Finish: Aluminum
- Heavy-gauge, 4mm hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance
- Double-riveted stay-cool stainless steel handle
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in Italy, Engineered in Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.