|Product type||Touchless Above Deck Mixing Battery Powered|
|Flow rate||0.5 GPM|
|Spout type||Rigid Spout|
|Number of holes||1|
|Spout height||6-5/8 IN|
|Spout reach||5-1/2 IN|
|Inlet size||3/8 IN|
|Faucet height||7-1/2 IN|
|Style||Transitional, Traditional, Contemporary|
DescriptionSleek and streamlined, the Paradigm Selectronic integrated faucet from American Standard takes a cue from modern design. The simple integrated design, with all electronics in the spout, is engineered for easy installation and maintenance to save time and money. It eliminates the control box and provides for a clean, clutter-free under-deck space.
Powered by the preinstalled CR-P2 lithium battery, the faucet features optional remote control that allows for customization. An auto purge periodically purges stagnant water from faucet and supply lines. A safety timer turns water off if the sensor is blocked for 55 seconds. Both purge and safety timer timing is adjustable with optional remote control. The faucet measures 7-1/2" high with a 5-1/2" spout reach.
- 0.5 gpm pressure compensating, vandal-resistant multi-laminar spray
- CR-P2 lithium battery preinstalled in the faucet
- Battery Life: 5 years (per 4,000 uses per month)
- Above-Deck Mixing: Allows user to manually adjust temperature
- Adjustable hot limit stop and red/blue temperature indicators
- Removable Mixing Handle: Installer can set temperature and remove handle to prevent user adjustment (cover plug included)
- Dual Inlets: For hot and cold water
- Check valves included to prevent cross flow
- Filter assemblies protect the solenoid valve from debris.
- Hygienic, touch-free operation
- Clean, Integrated Design: All electronics contained in faucet spout (no control box below deck)
- Easy Installation & Maintenance: Faucet installs from the top, all serviceable parts are easily accessible
- Flexible Selectronic Platform with programmable sensor and interchangeable power supplies
- Self-Cleaning Solenoid Reduces Maintenance: Integral wiper spring prevents clogging and run-on
- Adjustable Range: Detection zone can be adjusted manually or with optional remote control.
- Fail-Safe: Faucet automatically shuts off upon loss of power or dead battery (no reset required)
- Single Inlet: For cold or tempered water
- Filter assembly protects the solenoid valve from debris
- Lead-Free: Faucet contains ? 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
- Brushed Nickel finish
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
American Standard has been creating healthy, responsible, and beautifully designed bathroom and kitchen products for more than 140 years. By embracing practical utility and innovation, they've created easy-to-install faucets, self-cleaning toilets, and freestanding bathtubs designed with affordable luxury in mind. American Standard has consistently put product design and dependability first, making them a brand known and trusted by plumbing professionals. For this reason, Riverbend Home is proud to offer a wide selection of American Standard products to our residential and commercial customers. American Standard offers a broad range of bath and kitchen products that are designed to marry style and function with innovative solutions, creating products that simply make life easier. At American Standard, innovation never stops and ingenuity never ceases. Riverbend Home is an authorized reseller.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.