|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionDesigned to meet the demands of busy restaurant kitchens, the Industry 2-quart stainless steel saucier cooks up savory sauces, tender oatmeal and fluffy risotto. The flared walls eliminate the issue of grains getting lodged in corners while the wide mouth makes frequent stirring a breeze. Thanks to its chef-friendly features - like a dripless pouring rim and an ergonomic stay-cool handle - this premium pan is a pleasure to cook with.
Boasting a 5-ply construction that includes a thick aluminum core, this saucier promotes perfect browning, searing, melting, and frying. Demeyere's signature flat base technology ensures superior heat conduction, retention, and distribution with no hot spots. The revolutionary Silvinox surface treatment removes impurities, maintaining a flawless, silvery white finish that looks like new even after years of use.
Demeyere cookware offers the ultimate stainless steel experience. Beloved by chefs worldwide, this high-performance Belgian-made brand brings professional quality into your home kitchen. Each piece features expert engineering, exquisite design, and impressive cooking results. See how stunning stainless steel can be.
- Dimensions: 8.7" wide x 15.7" long x 5.2" high
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- 5-Ply construction offers outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Patented Silvinox surface treatment - stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints and is easy to clean
- Flat base stability - pan won't warp when heated
- Stay-cool, shot-blasted polished 18/10 stainless steel handles are securely welded, extremely hygienic and provide a firm, comfortable grip
- Perfect pouring edge for no-mess cooking
- Compatible on all cooking surfaces including induction, oven and broiler safe up to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufactured in Belgium
Commonly Bought with This Item
Founded in Belgium in 1908, Demeyere has evolved into a global manufacturer for stainless steel cookware. Their high-quality products adapt cookware technology to suit different cooking methods and offers global innovations such as the superconducting InductoSeal base, temperature-controlling ControlInduc technology, the revolutionary Silvinox surface treatment, 7-PlyMaterial, unique welding technologies, and many other innovations. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.