|Product type||Vintage Stripe|
DescriptionNo pup can resist a chance to nap on this Vintage Stripe Envelope Dog Bed by Harry Barker. Available in five classic colors - blue, brown, red, black, and tan - this bed complements a wide range of decor styles from retro-inspired to effortlessly modern.
Made from a cotton/poly/jute blend, this envelope-style dog bed welcomes your pup to find a soft spot to lay down with plump, durable bed inserts that are made in the USA. Harry Barker's high-quality inserts are channel quilted and generously stuffed, so they won't lose their shape over time.
Harry Barker is committed to creating eco-friendly, sustainable pet products that dogs and their humans will love, and the Vintage Stripe Envelope Dog Bed is no different. The dog bed cover is made with natural and earth-friendly dyes that are also hypo-allergenic. Plus, the insert is stuffed with eco-fiberfill made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles.
Even dog beds need cleaning from time to time. Harry Barker makes laundry day easy with a removable cover on the Vintage Stripe Envelope Dog Bed that features a durable upholstery grade zipper. The machine-washable cover is also prewashed and preshrunk, so you can get it back on the insert without a struggle. Replacement bed cover only. Insert is not included and sold separately.
- Dimensions: 26" wide x 36" long x 2" high
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Color: Blue/Natural
- Materials: jute/poly/cotton blend (cover)
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in warm water. Dry on low heat or air dry. Spot clean inserts and air dry.
- Recommended for medium dogs such as Spaniels, Beagles, Basset Hounds, Terriers, Boxers, and similar sized dogs
- Cover can be used to replace existing worn covers or to change the look and color of your existing bed
- NOTE: Bed Inserts NOT included
- Made in China