|Product type||Rectangular with Cover|
|Number of pieces||2|
DescriptionWith its secure lid, the Heritage stoneware covered casserole is a convenient choice for transporting dishes to parties, potlucks, and picnics. Not only does the stoneware lid provide an effective moisture and heat lock for the dish, but it prevents spills and protects contents until they are ready to serve. Adding to the versatility of this classic design, it's also useful as a marinating dish for lengthy cuts of meat before grilling or roasting in the oven.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Stoneware
- Color: Indigo
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance - safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Heat source: microwave, oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Made in China/Thailand
- 10-year warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.