DescriptionFrom cakes to cobblers, gratins and pot pies, everything tastes better when it comes in a perfectly portioned individual Ramekin. Not only do individual servings create an elegant presentation at the table, but recipes bake faster in the smaller sized dish making them ideal for serving a crowd. Ramekins are also versatile for prepping and storing ingredients, and feature an interior ridge that allows them to stack vertically without sticking together or tipping over.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Stoneware
- Color: Artichaut
- Premium stoneware ensures excellent heat distribution for uniform browning and even cooking with no hot spots
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm or cold for serving
- Colorful glaze is nonporous, non-reactive, scratch-resistant, and resists stains and flavor absorption
- Smooth interior enamel easily releases food for quick clean-up, and resists cracking and crazing
- Unmatched thermal resistance for temperatures ranging from -9 degrees F to 500 degrees F
- Safe for freezer, oven, microwave, broiler, dishwasher and metal utensils
- Heat source: broiler, microwave, oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Made in China/Thailand
- 10-year warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.