|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionFrom cobblers to gratins to pot pies, everything tastes better when it comes in a perfectly portioned individual Mini Round Cocotte. Not only do individual servings create an elegant presentation at the table, but recipes bake faster in the smaller sized dish making them ideal for serving a crowd. Cocottes are also versatile for prepping and storing ingredients or a decorative way to add a splash of color and Le Creuset style to your kitchen.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Stoneware
- Color: Cerise
- Premium stoneware ensures excellent heat distribution for uniform browning and even cooking with no hot spots
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm or cold for serving
- Colorful glaze is non-porous, non-reactive, scratch-resistant, and resists stains and flavor absorption
- Virtually nonstick interiors easily release food for quick clean-up, and resist cracking and crazing
- Unmatched thermal resistance for temperatures ranging from -9 degrees F to 500 degrees F
- Safe for freezer, oven, microwave, broiler, dishwasher and metal utensils
- Heat Source: broiler, oven and microwave
- Made in Thailand/China
- Warranty: 10 year
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.