|Number of lamps||2|
|Glass/shade type||Clear Seeded|
|Bulb type||E12 Candelabra|
DescriptionInspired by early American design, the Newton two-light outdoor hanging lantern gives a nod to its colonial heritage with a simple, stately shape and traditional details. Framed in hand-forged iron with a vintage Old Bronze finish, the fixture is fitted with clear seeded glass panes and candelabra style lamping.
- Dimensions: 8.75 in diameter x 5.5 deep x 18.75 high
- Weight: 9.24 lbs
- Finish: Old Bronze
- Shade/Diffuser type: Clear Seeded Glass
- Frame material: Hand-forged Iron
- Bulb type: two 60-watt E12 Candelabra base (not included)
- Safety rating: UL Damp
- LED Compatible Dimmer Hardware: Incandescent
- Warranty: one-year limited manufacturer
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Troy Lighting is where eclectic design meets artisan expertise. Their quality-crafted line of artisan-made lighting fixtures, at once sophisticated and casual, feature uncommon and versatile materials to give your home a unique look. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.