DescriptionThe Staub 10" fry pan browns foods beautifully, be it chicken breasts, potatoes, or bacon. The enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning. Cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, so the temperature of the pan won't drop as you cook. Low, curved sides make it easy to flip the food, which releases easily.
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
- Product size: 19" x 10.4" x 2"
- Weight: 5.89 lbs
- Finish/Color: Classic White
- Oven safe up to 900 degrees F/482 degrees C
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Pouring spouts for easy fat removal
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended
- Made in France
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Equally functional and beautiful, Staub French cast iron cookware and ceramic bakeware move effortlessly from stovetop to oven to tabletop, bringing warmth to every meal with wonderful flavors. Each piece of Staub cookware combines traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology for designs that are innovative, unique, and perfect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.