|Number of pieces||16|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionHigh-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife that features a razor-sharp blade. Ideal for everyday use, these satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic Precision knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the rounded spine and curved triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. With this essential kitchen cutlery by the leader in value-driven knives since 1895, you can cut with confidence.
- Set includes a 4" paring knife, a 5" serrated utility knife, a 5.5" prep knife, a 7" hollow edge Santoku knife, an 8" chef's knife, eight 4" steak knives, sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and a hardwood knife block
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, curved triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting
- Rounded spine provides balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended
- Made in Spain
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.