|Product type||Sauteuse with Lid|
|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionFor ground breaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium 3. 5-quart Sauteuse. From stovetop, to oven to table, this versatile sauteuse is a stunning addition to any kitchen. With 14 global patents, NanoBond is the most advanced cookware on the market offering unparalleled durability, superior cooking performance and lasting beauty.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless-steel and resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- A safe, nonreactive surface that is 100% toxin free and will maintain its beauty and performance for a lifetime
- Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Innovative sealed rims, encapsulated in stainless steel for durability, are truly dishwasher safe forever with no sharp edges
- Rims are flared for drip-free pouring
- Unique flush rivets offer easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability
- Material: 3-Ply SS Clad
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher/Microwave Safe: Yes/Not Applicable
- Food Safe: Yes
- Made in Italy
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
As a company, Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. From what you cook on to what you cook with, Hestan delights in the details of cooking. From hard-anodized nonstick cookware to outdoor grills and more, Hestan's products are the result of a longstanding culture of culinary innovation. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.